We are maintaining the master projects on our wiki pages:
Term projects by research group
This page contains projects of the Agent Systems Research group:
- Stage Cognitieve Modellen van Aandacht (TNO) (PDF)
- Project on Decision Making with Emotions (PDF)
- Analysis of Human Energy Field (Ragility) (PDF)
- Semantic Representation of Financial Data (ING) (PDF)
- Semantic Web and Agent Technology for Financial Services (ING) (PDF)
- Game Engines for simulations (TNO) (PDF)
This page contains projects of the Computational Intelligence group:
- Self-calibrating evolutionary algorithms
- Who likes www.few.vu.nl?
Please contact Guszti Eiben for information about other term projects in the Computational Intelligence group.
This page contains suggestions for master's projects of the Knowledge Representation and Reasoning group:
- Where's my semantics?
- Visualising ontology change
- UML-based Modeling of Semantic Web Service Descriptions
- Ontology Modularization
- Different Projects on Ontology-Based Access to Information resources
- Customization and Ontology Mapping for Smart Internet Radio
- Ontology-driven knowledge acquisition via online questionnaires
- Prolog Prototype of Ontology-based Authoring Environment
- Claustrophobia project
- uQuit — Smoking cessation — Can a computer substitute a therapist?
- Stage/afstudeeropdracht at Rockingstone Robotics BV: Implementing an intelligent chatbot
The Protocure project is concerned with the use of Computer Science technology to improve the quality of medical protocols and guidelines, as they are currently used in medical practice.
See the project's website and the papers there for more background on this work.
In the context of this work, the following projects are available.
- Using Protege for Asbru
- Verifying protocol compliance