Are the upcoming parliamentary elections hack-proof?
The upcoming parliamentary elections in the Netherlands raise the question: can we digitalize our voting system?
11/13/2020 | 4:01 PM
- AG Connect: A group of IT-security experts, ethical hackers and cyber security professors expresses concern and set up a Unhackable elections society. They question the counting of votes with computers and advise the manual check of the outcome.
- De Dagelijkse Standaard: Hostile foreign intelligence services possess technology to hack Dutch municipalities.
- NOS : Extra verification needed to safeguard integrity during elections.
- Hart van Nederland: Municipalities advised not to connect their computers to internet.
- Twitter: Computers determine the results in the end: check the set up.